Question
Posted by: jason | 2005/06/30

extended relief

Can you tell me is ejaculation control dangerous where the lady delays ejaculation for up to 45 minutes before masturbating me to cumming.Also would it be possible to get an std from her hands,like herpes as i do not or have not in the past inspected the ladies hands.

Expert ImageArchive

As far as I know you cannot get Herpes from manual contact, a doctor would be able to tell you.
In terms of holding your ejacualtion off, there's absolutley no danger at all. Often, the closer you get to orgasm, hold that, build it up again etc, the more powerful the orgasm will be. To make it even more amazing, each time you come close to orgasm, breathe really deeply, relax your body completely and ask your partner to gentle stroke the energy up your body and down your legs. This spreads it all over, making your whole body a super-charged sex organ.

Jonti