Question
Posted by: MABY BABY | 2005/07/28

EXPLAIN

PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE....

SAY FOR INSTANS I HAD SEX ON DAY 16 OF MY CYCLE (NORMAL 28 DAY CYCLE) AND I WAS FERTILIZED THAT DAY, HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOUR BODY TO PRODUCE THE HORMONE HCG THAT INDICATES PREGNANCY? SO HOW MANY DAYS AFTER FERTILIZATION TOOK PLACE CAN I DO A PREGNANCY TEST????

10 days after fertilisation for the blood test to be positive..

1
Posted by: Pokkel | 2005/07/28

In a normal 28 day cycle, you should be able to get a result between day 26 and 32. I prefer to pace myself to wait until day 30 before i test, then at least the HPT or bloodtest will give me a definite YES or NO. If you test on day 26, it might be a maybe/ maybe not, and it is much more frustrating not knowing definitely.

Reply to Pokkel