Question

Expired anaesthetic, pls help

here is my story i have been from pillar to post for the past 3 months and still no direction, hoping you can help me

I gave birth on the 31/10/2006 at GARDEN CITY via C-Section with an epidural. Everything was fine till they got deep. I felt everything that was going on in my stomach. It felt like they were tugging me apart. The reason for that is because the anaesthetic was EXPIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from the laboratory. Should someone not be accountable for that as mine and my baby's health could have been in danger due to someone's negligence. The pain I felt when I was giving birth I still feel now it comes and goes. Last month I had a cyst in the same area where it was sore that burst. I feel this should be looked at into a serious light. As people's negligence is being rife now a days.

Expert ImagePharmacist

I suggest taking it up with the Hospital Manager, or otherwise Netcare's headoffice