Question
Posted by: NUX | 2007/07/09

EXPERT OPINION - PREGNANCY

Doc please advise Urgently. ( including anyone from the forum with the answer)

I have a problem , I have the signs of early pregnancy e.g swollem tender breasts which are sometimes sore, cramps in the stomach and tiredness. I had a urine pragnancy test on Saturday 7/07 and the results were negative , yesterday Sunday 8/07 I started my periods though the flow is not as normal or as red as it should but I am wondering what could be the problem .

I want to fall preggie and I took the fertility pills for 5 days i.e from 18 - 22 June 2007(last month). Could you please advise on the next step from now including how I should take the fertility pills. This is very very URGENT please assist.

Your symptoms may be related to the fertility pills. Usually you take them from Day 4 or 5 of your cycle for 5 days. However, you should not take fertility pills without supervision by a gynaecologist.