Posted by: Tamra | 2008/09/23

Expert, do you travel?

Hi Anti ageing expert my earlier post number 171 refers.

Do you ever consult up here in Jhb? I would like the treatment of my PFB to be done by you. If I had to come to Ct how many times would I have to come down and at what intervals?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Tamra, thank you for the vote of confidence.

I unfortunately do not consult in the Gauteng area but this may be a possibility in the near future due to the number of requests. You can see me with pleasure for the PFB and the intervals will vary through the treatment. Generally speaking, one would need to be treated every 4 weeks for the first 3 to 4 months. After this the treatment intervals should drop to every 6 to 8 weeks, with longer and longer intervals as more sessions are performed. One can resolve the condition within 6 sessions but it may take as long as 12 sessions, as every person responds differently. The Renew clinic in Jhb. (Wellness Centre 17 Eaton Road Bryanston Phone: +27 (0)11 514 0800) do use the Syneron eMax (diode laser for hair removal) and you can consult with them as they are closer to you.