Question
Posted by: whatwhat 24 | 2007/03/20

expert

after reading the teen forum and seeing how haphazardly the forum is run, i feel the need to congratulate our expert for doing such an amazing job. Regardless of the mundanity or severity of a posting, he always finds the time to respond.

Well done expert, i know being able to link up and chat to people who have gone, or are going through the same process as myself, we really benefit from and appreciate the work you put into the forum.

hope you have a good public holiday and get some deserved rest.

cheers
whatwhat 24

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi again Whatwhat 24 and thanks for the feedback :) Also, I appreciate the warm and caring tone you contribute to the forum.

1
Posted by: Also HIV | 2007/03/21

Yes thank you kind Expert for the honesty and profesional information and please keep well. And to you also Whatwat24, thank you for what you do.

Reply to Also HIV