Question
Posted by: Inc | 2004/01/12

Expert

I want to make a suggestion with regards to the expert on this HIV forum... can the Health24 team not find someone who is more available to this forum? HIV/AIDS is a critical topic and people here are looking for urgent assistance. This pandemic is destroying the lives of many on a daily basis... there's simply no need for any of us to keep making excuses for why there is no expert response to postings on this site!

Expert ImageHIV Peer Forum

I am.

1
Posted by: irritated | 2004/01/13

Thank you for finally seeing my point.Its really unfair for people like you and me to come to this forum which is supposed to have an expert online to give expert advice and all we get is nothing.Without the support of certain individuals who take it upon themselves to care and respond to as many questions as possible then this forum would have been as good as closed.
To the Health24 team;what you are doing is great.I visit many other forums and can see that they are well serviced by experts.What about this one???Its still one of the smallest with only about 4 new questions a week.Surely,it doesn't take that much time to answer them if the expert cared at all.Please look into this!

Reply to irritated