Question
Posted by: Lilla | 2004/10/29

Experiencing pulsating vibrations in various body parts

For the past 3 mnths I have been experiencing a vibration feeling ( not pins and needles) It first appeared in my feet, right foot first then left foot and now both feet not always simultaneously. Now I am experiencing it in my stomach and chest. My GP hasn't a clue to what it is. It's like a pulsating vibration. Could it have something to do with my nervous system or even my thyroid - left side was removed in Feb 04.

Lilla, usually I can make at least a guess about what it may be, but you have me stumped. The best would be to see a specialist physician and have him sort it out. Good luck.