Question
Posted by: M | 2004/11/17

Experiencing numbness & feeling faint

I am 25 and have some concerns regarding the following:

The last couple of days my right hand, foot, right side of face and tongue gets numb. My mouth becomes dry and I feel somewhat faint.

I also get something a dr described as 'eye migraines'(flashing lights) regularly.

Should I worry? What could it be (low blood sugar/low blood pressure)?

M, although your symptoms are worrying, they’re not specific enough to make a diagnosis on. It might be due to a nerve problem, a form of epilepsy or migraine, or even a small stroke. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Linda | 2004/11/17

You should see a NEUROLOGIST as soon as possible. Ask your doctor to refer you urgently.

Reply to Linda