Question
Posted by: Lady | 2007/06/19

experiences

anyone has recent experiences with Bioart ?
pls give feedback.
Im considering but theres still alot good and bad Im hearing

x

4
Posted by: Pam | 2007/06/21

I went for an initial consultation, thought I was seeing Dr Cassim but meet with another DR. Clinic was very professional but I didn't "gel" with the DR. I'm at Medfem now.

Reply to Pam
Posted by: Gina | 2007/06/21

I am a former Medfem patient and can tell you that Bioart fertility centre is far more patient orientated. My experience thus far has been wonderful. Dr Cassim is so fantastic and he has such a high success rate. I am now 22 weeks preggies and refuse to see another gynaecologist.
I would recommend Bioart anyday.

Reply to Gina
Posted by: j | 2007/06/20

Unfortunately you will hear good and bad about any clinic and this is true for medfem and vitalabs aswell.

Reply to j
Posted by: Dee | 2007/06/20

Personally I wouldnt use a clinic that has had any bad reviews. Why dont you try either Medfem or Vitalab?

Reply to Dee