Question
Posted by: Destroyed | 2004/11/03

Expectant Love of my life discards me

The Lady of my dreams (expectant) is influenced by horror family of hers. 4 Siblings (hers). 1 in jail (drugs), 1 prostitute, 1 headed for jail (drugs), 1: 4 divorces (2 kids taken by welfare). Now she believes her washout mother is looking after her best interest! Her mother wants her to raise our son alone, with her mother's help?! She's wonderful, Liberty Life Marketing Manager. I'm in IT. She's her mother's "Meal-ticket". All 5 kids were abused! I still love her though! What now?!?

Ok, believe you about that horror family. Try to persuade her to join you in counselling to sort out these issues, and to get that abusive mother in perspective, thus loosening the grip she has allowed that woman to keep on her.

1
Posted by: Liza | 2004/11/04

Counselling? Try to get her to go with you, so that you will know what is bothering each other. Perhaps her mother has fed her lies. I know that my mom was always trying to break up my xh and I by telling me stuff that even I knew wasn't true. A daughter always wants to believe her mother is telling the truth though.

Reply to Liza