Question
Posted by: Peter | 2003/03/06

Exhibitionism

Am I normal?

I get turned on by the risking sex with my g/f knowing that we may be watched by others. Quickies are becoming the norm in our garden, at pubs, sports venues.

What do you think?

I think it is only a matter of time before you will be arrested for public exhibitionism, which by the way in this country is quite a serious crime.
Are you normal? Well, if this "public sex" is becoming the norm, and you can not have sexual function in the bedroom anymore, then it might very well lead to a problem.

You need to change your behaviour so that you can protect yourself (and your partner)from getting arrested, from punishment by the criminal justice system (i.e., a jail sentence), and from any negative consequences from a non-consenting "viewer," as you call them, such as blackmail or the rage of a parent of a minor. See a qualified counselor who will refer you for appropriate treatment. Call SA Sexual Health Assoc. 0860 100 262

I want to emphasize that public exhibitionism is not a casual mode of sexual expression. It is non-consensual and it is illegal. It can be safe in certain, pre-arranged, consensual situations, however, not in the illegal situations you describe.

7
Posted by: Peter | 2003/03/06

Yes, I agree.

I find that it does get frustrating and dangerous if you are too public about it though. I would hate to be seen by people who would be offended, as that is not our intention at all.

Like I said, webcamming is a new experience for us. Whats fantastic is that it puts us in touch with like minded people around the world instantaneously. More then that is the sense of anononimity too, cause you never really reveal too much about yourself.

Although we did meet a couple from Heidelburg on cam last night

Reply to Peter
Posted by: ME2 | 2003/03/06

Peter you are not the only one, me and my partners like to keep the curtains open so that the other people in the opposite flats can see what we are doing. We create a beautiful setting in the bedroom, and give a free Blue movie to our viewers. It is a major turn on to know that people are watching and maybe pleasing themselves while they do. Ther is a couple who started playing with each other while they watch us. But then there there are the people who closes their curtains when we start. Its up to people to look if they want to.

Reply to ME2
Posted by: Pussygalore | 2003/03/06

Dear Peter, I think its great just try not to get caught by the wrong person. Also sex should be fun enjoy

Reply to Pussygalore
Posted by: Peter | 2003/03/06

Joburg. She loves it too.

We have recently bought a webcam and its added a whole new perspective to our playfulness

Reply to Peter
Posted by: pops | 2003/03/06

What does your g/f think??? How often do you do this and what about 4play and passion?

Reply to pops
Posted by: Reds | 2003/03/06

For Rick all I can say is get a life!

Reply to Reds
Posted by: Rick | 2003/03/06

MMMMM , for me nothing turns me on more than watching ! Where u from ?

Reply to Rick