Question
Posted by: Adel | 2007/12/12

Exhaustion, moodyness, saddness, anger

Hi THere

The above is how i've been feeling for more than a month. I have been going to a pretty difficult time and as at today i dont know whether i'm coming or going. I'm feel and am extremely tired and exhausted and even though i sleep, i wake up feeling 10 times worse. It just feels as if i cant function. Is there some kind of medication i should take, that u can recommend. I do take Calcium, Omega 3, Dynamisan and Dolemite every single day.

Adel

Expert ImagePharmacist

Go for Staminogro or Minamino - It take a few weeks to get up to its full effect, but it's brilliant