Question
Posted by: mnp | 2004/03/04

exes

i dont know if i can stand the fact that my bf has a child!no dont get me wrong his child is a darling but i dont have anything against her!it is the fact that the child represent what happened between him and the mother and it is a costant reminder! i feel so selfish but i cant help it!knowing he slept with her just drives me up the wall!! what do yuo think i must do?do you think that im childish???

Dear mnp,
Yes, you are being childish and selfish and possessive. The child is an innocent person in her own right, and can't be blamed for whatever her mother once did. And she is part of your bf, if you can't love the child, you are not loving him properly. You have very right to be jealous and outraged if his is RIGHT NOW having some affair with another women or his Ex --- but you have no right to feel jealous of anything that happened before he met you.

6
Posted by: Dampies | 2004/03/04

You know what? She isn't the ONLY one he slept with before you, and you? Were you a virgin when you met him? Let it go, the past is in the past, leave it there. Look ahead to the future....

Reply to Dampies
Posted by: G.I.Jane | 2004/03/04

I think you need to accept his child because he/she is not going anywhere but you might be if you keep being so selfish.Look at the child as part of your boyfriend so if you love your boyfriend so much then you must love his child too.The other woman is gone and he's with you now.I know how it feels.My boyfriend also has a little baby girl and its amazing to see how much he loves her and i sometimes can't help feeling like im sharing him with her but i know he loves us both.He says he loves us the same but i know he's just bullshitting me to make me feel better.The bond between a parent and a child is one of a kind and i can only wish for the day that i too will give him another child to love.

Reply to G.I.Jane
Posted by: xxx | 2004/03/04

I think you being childish, how many womem has he slept with in his life.......?? Plenty my dear. So stop being childish.

Reply to xxx
Posted by: Me | 2004/03/04

He is with you now, so stop being jealous.

Reply to Me
Posted by: J | 2004/03/04

Yes, you're being childish.

Reply to J
Posted by: sexy | 2004/03/04

you R
I have a son 7 and my bf handles it well stop being so jalous you think everyone only sleeps with one person in his life

Reply to sexy