Question
Posted by: Doubly | 2003/02/18

Exersize for double chin??

I'm on a diet to improve the weight "problem" but is there anything I can do to get rid of this double chin?? An excersize or something?? Please help?

Hi Doubly

Fat loss happens from all over your body - so you will find that if you stick to a low fat well balanced diet and exercise regularly, gradually you will lose fat from your chin too. Make sure that exercise is a key part of your plan.

I suggest you log onto www.health24.co.za and join the free gym-based interactive exercise programme called "War ON Wobbles". There you will get all the info you need as well as weekly monitoring. If you prefer a home-based programme, then log onto the same site but go into the fitness section and you'll find "Shape up for Summer". There are many different cardiovascular options with great goals from which to choose, as well as a range of resistance exercises you can do from home.

See which suits you best.

Good luck.

1
Posted by: nikckname | 2003/02/18

Yes, loose weight.

Reply to nikckname