Question
Posted by: Frustrated | 2005/12/06

Exersising and Dieting but no weight loss!

For the last week I have been working out for 30min per day on the Orbitrek (6 days per week) and I am on weigh less. I did cheat and have a hamburger, but i hadn't had lunch or supper that day and thought it wouldn't make a difference but it did! I ended up gaining 0.2 !

Why did this happen? I shouldn't have gained just from eating 1 burger, I expected to lose less than usual, but gaining 0.2???

Pls advise!

Dear Frustrated
It is impossible to monitor your daily weight so accurately. Normal fluctuations can vary between 0,5 and 3 kg a day! So stick to your diet and do regular exercise and only weigh yourself once a week to prevent frustration. I don't think the hamburger made any difference to your weight loss, but that you may just be in a latent phase and that you will start losing again if you keep up your diet and exercise regimen.
Hang in there