Question
Posted by: d | 2003/12/16

exercising on holiday

can u pls advise me on what exercises can be done just by taking my weights,2kg, with on holiday? I train about 4 times a week at a gym, doing weight training and cardio and will not train for two weeks now. Please advise me as I am going on leave tomorrow, wednesday.

I am a female, 65kg.
1.8m

Expert ImageBodybuilding

d,

You can do exercises on the floor or on the bed. You can do dumbbell curls for biceps and tricep overhead extensions for triceps. You can do lying overhead extensions for the chest and lateral raises for shoulders. You can do lunges for thighs and calf raises for calves. All these exercises you can do with your dumbbells that you will be taking with.

Keep well and enjoy the holiday and good luck.

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist