Question
Posted by: Wikus | 2004/01/16

Exercise to help loose weight.

I would like to know what is the best exercise that is the most effective for losing weight. If possible can you give me some sort of plan that I can work from or modify to suite my needs. I greatly appreciate it.

Dear Wikus
Fitness Doc is the exercise specialist on Health24, but I do know that so-called aerobic exercises like jogging, running, skipping, cycling, swimming and brisk walking are excellent for losing weight. These exercises can be combined with some exercises using weights to firm up problem areas like the tummy.