Question
Posted by: Molly | 2004/10/06

Exercise and spotting

Hi guys!! I just want to find out from the ladies that goes to the gym wheather they experience some spotting or brownish discharge during exercise coz i spott every time during exercise even if im not having my period and my discharge is normal, but after an exercise when i go to change i find a brownish discharge in my underwear. Is this normal?

Hi Molly

I'm not sure about this problem. I have not heard of it before, and I think that if it continues, your best bet is to consult a doctor about it - I'm no medical professional, and so I would not want to advise on this recklessly.