Question
Posted by: Doron | 2010/01/13

exercise

Good Afternoon

Last Friday evening I had a sore throat specially when swollowing
I took corensa c about 4 times on saturday and lots of throat lozengers.
and once ore twice on sunday.
Today My sore throat has gone but i still have a bit of flem in my throat.

I would like to start exercising again ie running, gym as I do not want to lose my fitness. Can I start or should I still wait a few days.

Hallo Doron
You should not exercise if you have sore muscles, fever or shortness of breath. Otherwise it is fine, just take it slower than normal, and stop if you feel bad

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/13

Hallo Doron

Reply to cyberdoc