Question
Posted by: bubbles | 2007/12/17

exercise

Hi Fitness Doc

i am 22years old and according to my bmi i fall under the obese catogory, i have been strugginlg these last 3years to lose this weight i would eat healty lose a couple of kgs then i hit a low and pick everything up again, i am currenlty with dietician that worked out a diet accoring to my needs probelem with this is that i must walk at least 3kms per day which is really difficult as i go out early in the mornings and get home late then i must do the normal househlod chores so its really difficult, it there maybe someother type of exercise you can suggest that i can do at home? my problem areas are my tummy, my thighs and my bums?

Hi Bubbles

Unfortunately, regardless of the type of exercise you do, the time is still critical and you probably need to dedicate 30 minutes a day to exercise, whether it's walking or swimming or cycling or gym. I appreciate the time constraints, but few people find that they have time on their hands that they don't know what to do with. So I think it's important perhaps to plan for 2008, to leave yourself 45 minutes a day where you can get some training in. If your health is important, then you really need to. Perhaps you can be creative and use lunch breaks, perhaps you can find 3 days a week, and two days on weekends? It's up to you, but it is important to look at managing your time so that you can do it, if you are serious about the weight and health benefits.

1
Posted by: moroko | 2007/12/18

Buy a Taebo dvd

Reply to moroko