Question
Posted by: Christy | 2004/10/07

exchange!!

Hi doc, just want to know, my boyfreiend of six months seems to have a very low lobido or getting it else where.When his had too much to drink he demands sex from me, long before we get home he would ask if his getting some tonight and demand.
When sober we go on for weeks without anything happening,and when I ask what's up he says I will get some this or that day and only if I'm a good girl.
Last night he wanted hot choc and said if I made I made some for him he would give me a piece in the morning, it's like an exchange, there is no foreplay, just gets on and off when complete.
I feel maybe his used to paying for it before or is this normal.

Christy, there are hundreds of possible causes of low libido, including depression, stress, getting it somewhere else, and almost any physical illness, too. Interesting that he seems, lately, to need alcohol to let him feel randy ( it increases the interest, but usually spoils the performance, as Shakespeare said).
And the on and off, selfish sex ( when I'm satisfied it's all over ) is selfish and bad manners, and a sign of a man whi is very unskilled in lovemaking.

2
Posted by: po | 2004/10/07

it sounds more like bargaining sex to me, he must be paying for it else where. used to bargaining for it,drop him, his a major loser as he doesn't deserve someone like you, why can't he make his own hot choc and serve you as well,if his a man and your boyfriend surely your'll should have a sex life, why bargain for it, should just come naturally and not tell you when his going to want it and on what day, maybe his got a waman for the other days and these are the days available to you.

Reply to po
Posted by: Paul | 2004/10/07

Not normal at all next time he asks for hot chocolate, tell him to get it himself, as that has been what youve had to do sexually.

Reply to Paul