Question
Posted by: Sobersides | 2005/07/17

Excessive Vaginal Wetness During Intercourse

I am in my late 50s and am experiencing excessive, and I mean excessive wetness at foreplay and during sexual intercourse. I had thought, with age, vaginal dryness kicks in. What is the problem and how can I solve it. Please advise.

You could have an infection but this should give a discharge all the time.
If it only occurs with foreplay, it is likely to be normal. I don't know your previous sexual history, but this may have an influence.

3
Posted by: Sobersides | 2005/07/18

To Healthcare

Not on HRT for some years now. Only natural medication I take is Cod Liver Oil tablets once per day.

Reply to Sobersides
Posted by: Toto | 2005/07/17

where ya been gynae doc? I had to step in here while you were absent. You need to be a bit more punctual. People on here need you!

Reply to Toto
Posted by: Healthcare | 2005/07/17

The excessive wetness could be attributed to any medication (conventional or natural) that may be used to counteract hot flushes or any menopausal symtoms.

Are you on any HRT or similar?

Reply to Healthcare