Question
Posted by: Uba | 2004/10/11

Excessive sweating/perspiring

My daughter perspire excessive even when its cold. She has tried most known deodrants but they do not seem to help. It is very inconvenient for her because its shows up even through cotton clothes. She is in her early twenties so is does not seem if its going to improve when growing out of adolescence. Do you have any suggestions on how she can cope with this or a solution to her problem?

Uba, where does she perspire? Just under the arms, under her hands, all over? Let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.