Question
Posted by: Sweaty | 2006/04/04

Excessive sweating solution

At which pharmacies would I be able to find an aluminium chloride containing antiperspirant (Drichlor®)?

Dear Sweaty
Probably the ones like Dischem?

3
Posted by: DRICHLOR !!!!!! | 2006/04/04

I USED IT. IT BURNS YOUR SKIN LIKE YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT. ARE YOU MALE OR FEM? IF FEM - ESPECIALLY AFTER YOU SHAVED - WELL YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO USE IT THEN BUT STILL THE FOLLOWING EVENING - IT REALLY BURNS. I HAD SMALL BLISTERS UNDER MY ARMS FROM USING DRICHLOR.

Reply to DRICHLOR !!!!!!
Posted by: pixie | 2006/04/04

sorry not dischem at clicks - dischem at cresta shopping centre! hope it helps

Reply to pixie
Posted by: pixie | 2006/04/04

I had a sweat problem recently and managed to find the deo at the dischem at clicks, they also have the cream for your hands and feet. it wasnt drichlor but the cheaper one (+- R70) it worked excellently and my problem has, since using it, almost completely dissapated!

Reply to pixie