Question
Posted by: stella | 2007/02/18

excessive sweating

My fiancee had 3 kidney stones removed six months ago. Since then he has been sweating a lot at night, especially on his pillow. I am worried that something is not well with him, since the sweat has a funny acid smell wich is very strong. What is causing this?

Dear Stella
As I am the Diet Expert, I think you need to ask Cyberdoc this question. My advice would be for your boyfriend to return to the surgeon who removed the kidneys stones so that he can have a checkup to see why his sweat is so concentrated. Rather safe then sorry.