Question
Posted by: Marian | 2008/08/11

excessive gas

For the last few months I have been suffering from excessive gas. This never used ti be a problem. I am not a healthy eater..but I never used to be...so what is causing it?

I have started taking Prebiotics 9 strain. Please help

Hi Marian
Gas is usually caused by increased fermentation in the bowel ( like with slower movement of food through the bowel or eating more fermenting type foods). You are doing the right thing to use probiotics. Try to add Pancreoflat 3 times a day and ensure that your tummy goes regularly ( at least once every 3 days) - use Fybogel orange or something similar if it doesn't.