Question
Posted by: jumbo | 2007/06/20

excessive gas

i have been having excessive gas in my stomach and thus i am constantly farting, very unpleasant for me and the people around me. Also, i seem to go to the toilet for a long call very soon after supper. this has gone on for about a week now and i am worried because my stomach seems to be swelling.

Dear Jumbo
Try taking inteflora or Probiflora and Pankreoflat 3 times a day before meals for a week or so. If it persists it could be due to a parasitic infection and then it may be a good thing to take a stool sample to the lab to have it tested.