Question
Posted by: jakes | 2003/03/24

excessive body sweat

hi. I cant do anything without sweating like crazy. I dont think it can be that i weigh 95kg because i dont really have a lot of fat just a little bit of a stomache. reason why i dont think im over weight and that it is not why im sweating like crazy is because i`ve had this problem about all my life even when i was skinny 3 years ago when i weighed 69kg . So what do you think the problem is and what can i do to better the situation??

Dear Jakes
I would suggest that you consult a Dermatologist because this condition can be treated with laser therapy. If your weight has increased from 69 to 95 kg you may need to reduce this weight by going on a low-fat, high-fibre diet and increasing your exercise level (do swimming if the sweating proves too much of a problem when exercising). You can obtain a copy of a low-fat, high-fibre diet by clicking on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet'.