Question
Posted by: lilli | 2006/07/22

excessive bleeding!!!

..i am on no contraceptive but my period is very normal. it ended 4 days ago. last night ii started spotting..a couple of hours later my period seemed to be back again! it was very strong this morning! i put a tampon in and when i went back to the toilet 20 min later, it was SOAKED!!!! im am worried as this is not normal..and i have just started to feel very uncomfortrable around my stomach area...i don't know what to do to stop the bleeding..?tampons won't last! and im feeling a bit nauseous too...?

You should see your doctor as Sams says. You will need an examination to find out why this has happened.

1
Posted by: Sams | 2006/07/23

Please go and see your doctor tomorrow!!
I am not an expert, but this can either be "only" your period (maybe it just wasn't finished jet?!) or it can have a serious cause, but only your doctor can really tell you what is the reason.
So please go and let us know!
All the best for you!
Sams

Reply to Sams