Question
Posted by: TG | 2004/01/29

Excess skin and stretch marks on stomach

Good Day
How does one get rid of the stretch marks and excess skin caused by my pregnancy 10 years ago. I have a good figure and want to wear a bikini again and not hide in board shorts and full swimming costumes.
Please advise

Expert ImageArchive

Dear TG,

Unfortunately, there is no 100% cure for stretchmarks, and excess skin can only be removed by surgery. Attempts at stretchmark removal include specialised creams, oils and laser treatment. However, these are not 100% successful. Please contact a plastic surgeon, who will be able to give you advice.