Question
Posted by: KARIEN | 2007/05/14

EXCERCISE FOR CHOLESTEROL

I HAVE CHOLESTEROL BUT DO NOT TAKE ANY MEDICATION FOR IT. I KNOW YOU MUST EXCERCISE AND WANT TO START YOGA. WILL THIS BE ENOUGH OR SHOULD I STILL DO CARDIO AT THE GYM. THANKS

Dear karien
It depends on how high your cholesterol is. Only a small percentage of people have high cholesterol due to wrong eating habits and although exercise and right diet is absolutely necessary, sometimes one can’t get a away from the hereditary factor and need medication anyway! We like to keep Cholesterol around 5 or less. (Especially if you have a family history of heart disease)