Question
Posted by: Hayley | 2007/05/14

Excema-Alternative to cortisone cream?

I have bad excema on my face+body-sometime weeping, sometimes very dry - but VERY itchy!!! I have stopped using cortisone, as I know the bad effects of it, but now of course my excema has gotten really bad. Had anyone tried a natural cream of sorts that they can recommend? Please help!!!!!!

Expert ImageNatural health

you can use Salmon oil 1000mg three times daily, if your digestive system is not functioning well then this needs to be addressed. Graphites 30ch - one dose three times a day will help the weeping. China Herb makes a remedy called cinnamon formula that will alleviate the itching.

regards
Dr Debbie

5
Posted by: G | 2007/05/17

On eczema pone areas use UEA or Epizone A. Use Betnovate 10% in UEA if eczema flares up.

Dont get confused with Epizone E and Epizone A - A is a cream (richer for more severe cases) and E is a lotion.

Reply to G
Posted by: JANET | 2007/05/16

SORRY ABOVE SHOULD READ CUT OUT ALL WHEAT AND PRODUCTS CONTAINING WHEAT

Reply to JANET
Posted by: JANET | 2007/05/16

DEFINITELY CUT OUT WHEAT AND ALL PRODUCTS. DO STAY AWAY FROM PESTICIDES AND ALL FORMS OF POISONS (FLY SPRAYS) - A HEAVY METAL DETOX WILL ALSO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. CONSULT A HEALTH SHOP

YOU WILL SEE A DIFFERENCE SOON - ONCE THE IMPROVMENT HAPPENS THE BODY SHOP HAS HEMP CREAM - START USING THAT

Reply to JANET
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/15

I also had it real bad on my hands and around my mouth and the cortizone helped, but I never knew what made it worse sometimes, and now I actually found out what the problem was, whenever I went out for a few drinks and it was brandy it got worse and worse.

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/15

Yes, Epizone LPC, it's new on the market, you'll get it at a pharmacy

Reply to Echelle