Question
Posted by: Liz | 2007/05/08

Excema

Hi. I have two friends that are suffering very badly with excema. They have tried all sorts of aqueous creams and medication, but nothing seems to work. Is there a natural cream, oil or ointment that they could try?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

use salmon oil 1000mg three times dialy internally and vitamin E internally.

Dr Debbie

3
Posted by: G | 2007/05/17

On eczema pone areas use UEA or Epizone A. Use Betnovate 10% in UEA if eczema flares up.

Dont get confused with Epizone E and Epizone A - A is a cream (richer for more severe cases) and E is a lotion.

Reply to G
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/10

Go to your pharmacy and get some Epizone LPC

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Zee | 2007/05/08

My boyfriend suffers GREATLY from this. He has tried everything under the sun. the cotizone really helps but thins his skin, which is not good. but excema besides being something uncontrollable, is also about stress. This is what they need to control so that it doesn't affect them so bad..

But we have tried everything for my dear soul, now we are using just vaseline. He's been using it for about 6 months now. it works but we still have to use it in conjuction with some other HARD creams. We also use massage oil- unscented. Bought it from ...whats that shop again....the Body Shop!

if all else fails then try Natural medicine. there's this plant we used- Can't remember right now but will look it up for you. I have this whole book on natural remedies for excema (had to buy it after meeting my Mr right.

Reply to Zee