Question
Posted by: Angus | 2004/11/17

Excema

I have suffered badly from excema for the past year, I use aqeaous cream, epimax, I take telfast 180 and other herbal remedies. The itching is what gets to me, it is so bad that I cannot sleep and cannot remember the last time I had a good nights sleep. I have the excema on my arms, face, back of my knees and down the sides of my back and stomach. I would just like the itching to stop so that I can sleep. I am about to be a new dad and dont want to always be grumpy from not sleeping or always be scratching - do you have any suggestion? I will try anything.

Angus, the latest and greatest medicine available is Elidel® - it is expensive, as effective as cortisone and much safer. Ask your doctor what he thinks about it. Good luck.