Question
Posted by: pavlen | 2004/10/08

Exam Diet

I am currently writing matric finals and would like to know what foods I should eat to aid me in my studying.

Dear Pavlen
Eat a normal balanced diet with plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables, low-fat milk and dairy products, lean meat, fish and eggs, unprocessed grains and cereals and poly- or monounsaturated oils and margarine. I would recommend that you take a complete vitamin and mineral supplement like Centrum or Supradyn and Salmon oil capsules (for omega-3) to ensure that you get sufficient protective vitamins and minerals and omega-3 fatty acids while you study.
Good luck with the finals.