Question
Posted by: Lesedi | 2006/03/30

Ex- in the picture

I've been 2geda with my b/friend for 4 years now. His ex has just started calling him and wanting him back. He told me this that one day if i answer his cell or maybe get an SMS in his phone, i musn't be surprised. I told him that i don't feel confortable if he keep in touch with his ex. He assured me that he does not want anything to do with the ex but still he keep in contact with her. He said the lady is the one that keeps on calling him. He said that there's nothing he can do about that cause even if he tell her to stop calling him the lady won't. I feel like i'm going to loose him for the ex. pls help. i really love my man i don't wanna loose him.

You need to discuss this with him, calmly and in detail. He needs to tell his ex that people are not like library books, which you can put back on the shelf, and take out again years later if you feel like some more reading