Question
Posted by: ex gymnast | 2004/10/29

Ex gymnast

Hi. I was an S.A gymnast for 10 years and stopped 4 years ago. I go to gym 3-4 times a week but i'm sick of my gym routine.
Where can i get a proper program that will give me a full body work out with weights, cardio, etc. Since i've stopped gymnastics my body looks terrible even though i eat healthy and exercise regularly. Please help.

Hi Ex Gymnast

I would suggest you check out the following site:

http://www.health24.com/fitness/Getting_started/16-474-488.asp

Here you will see a number of options for training programmes. I would take some time and look through what grabs your attention. The programmes to improve fitness are good, they are designed to include both cardio and weight training, and they usually focus on one type of cardio (eg. you can choose a programme to run 10 km by the end, or to cycle), but there is no reason why you cannot change and mix and match programmes