Question
Posted by: TNT | 2003/03/27

Ex Girlfriend troubles

My fiancees' ex girlfriend, ever since they broke up she's been wanting him back. She'll phone him and cry and tell him she can't be with anybody else but him, then she'll call and tell him she's found a boyfriend who treat her very well, you know giving the impression that she's over him and after she'll call him crying and mourning again as if she never said she's found herself a man. If she gets sick, and people ask her what's wrong she usually tell them to ask my fiancee.
How do we solve this kind of issue, please advice it will really be appreciated
Regards TNT

TNT, isn't it about time that your fiancee lade it extremely and explicitly clear to this girl that she is his EX, and that their relationship will never, under any circumstances, be revived ; and that he is now engaged, to you, and happy without her. He can wish her a happy life, but insist that she needs, with the aid of counselling if necessary, to start a life of her own and to stop calling him and depending on him ?
And thereafter, maybe change your/his telephone and cell-phone numbers so she cannot reach him ? I simply don't believe that when an adult refuses to behave like an adult, and to demand the right to hang around the neck of someone with whom they once had a relationship, that they deserve to be humoured and encouraged --- they dont.

1
Posted by: carolb | 2003/03/29

cyber shrink is right and you must take his advice
He put me on the right road every time

I have a good marriage website I can email you you can print it out
contact me on kidnpuppetshow@yahoo.com and I will give it to you

you can mail with me and vent your feelings as well and I will be your
friend I am in holland but a south african

but cyber shrink I recomend for further advice

carol

Reply to carolb