Question
Posted by: Carmen | 2006/10/31

Ex boyfriend

Hi there - after 4 years of dating my ex recently broke up with me - he had moved from cpt to jhb in february and things just didn't work out with the olong distance. However, his father died from cancer about 3 years ago and he has never dealt with this - i think being in jhb all alone with noone has given him too much time to have to face his father's death. is there a psychiatrist that you could recommend in the boksburg/benoni area - i want to send him to go and see someone - he wanted to see someone but then changed his mind - but I think therpay will prove to be beneficial for him.

It is impossible for me to recommend anyone specific, but there are loads of competent shrinks around that area.

2
Posted by: fancy | 2006/11/02

hi carmen - 0827898740, dr roux in benoni

Reply to fancy
Posted by: FD | 2006/10/31

Carmen,

He is now your ex and I think you need to leave it to him to decide whether he wants to see someone or not. By 'getting involved' you are just making it harder for yourself to get over this relationship.

Reply to FD