Question
Posted by: Emma | 2007/08/21

Evra pathces??

Hi, I have been using these patches for 3 years and stopped about 2 months ago. How long would it take my body to recover and be normal again and if I was sexually activein the last 2 months could I have become pregnant? I know most pills has a 2-6 months period before your body recovers, is this the smae with the patch?

Dear Emma

The evra patches work exactly like the oral contraceptive pill and hence should have no bearing on fertility long-term. Return to ovulation should occur immediately i.e. within the first month and therefore the potential for pregnancy is almost immediate.