Question
Posted by: MissTee | 2010/07/22

Evra Patch Contraceptive

I''m currently on the patch contraceptive (Evra) for the past 3 months. I have been on Aropax (Anti-deprassant) since Jan 2010 till June 2010 following a miscarriage of tripplets in Sept 2009. I therefore didn''t want to fall pregnant while taking Aropax and also wanted to give my body a rest befroe TTC again. My husband and I are now ready to try within the next 2-3 months. I plan to go off the Patch next month as i have also stopped taking the Aropax as off this month. How long does it take to conceive follwoing the Patch?

And is it a long enough time for the Aropax to be out my body to try conceiving in 2-3 months.

It can take anything from a month to a year to conceive. You do nt have to wait more than a month after stopping the Aropax.

Best wishea

1

Best wishea