Question
Posted by: Elana | 2007/05/18

Evra patch

I've been on the evra contraceptive patch for 3 months now and during my last patch free week i did not have any withdrawal bleeding, only a little bit of spotting not as much bleeding as my normal periods. But the week before i removed the patch i also had some spotting. I have been using the patch correctly, could i still be pregnant?

All contraceptives have a failure rate, so you should check a pregnancy test. If this is negative, it probably means that the patch has thinned the womb lining, hence the light periods.