Posted by: brandende blaas | 2008/09/23

even cetaphil does work anymore

everyday after midday i start to feel this ongoing burning irretating feeling on my vigina (urine) part.don' t exacly know how to describe it. I do dring lots of water during the day, and know that i must not drink vit c or orange juice otherwise i have difficulty to urinate and it burns like hell, antibioticks is always the only solution.I do not drink any vit c and still this ongoing burning irretating feelings is ther every day.My sex life is 0 because of this.i have been using cetaphil soap for 1 year no, now the ongoing infection stopped. have two kids. and i am 33 years old.

Dear Brandende blaas
You may have urethritis, which is a difficult condition to treat and can be very persistent. The best solution would be to see an urologist as you can't be on antibiotics constantly. The cause can be due to infection but also due to irritation. See
You may need specific tests to determine the cause and the treatment will depend on the specific cause of your symptoms