Question
Posted by: Pauline | 2004/10/21

Eustasian Tube Closes

I need to blow my nose , like when on an aeroplance, to open the eustasian tubes in both ears, so I can hear better, then it goes back to the dullness again. This has been happening for years and the last time I was tested I was told I had to live with it. Is there anything I can do to help my situation ??

Expert ImageHearing Loss

"Thanks for your question. Will you please post this question to CyberDoc or our Hearing Care Expert? These experts will be able to help with the medical aspects of your problem."

1
Posted by: Health24 | 2004/10/21

Thanks for your question. Will you please post this question to CyberDoc or our Hearing Care Expert? These experts will be able to help with the medical aspects of your problem.

Reply to Health24