Question
Posted by: HELEN | 2006/11/15

ESTROGEN

HI, I HAVE HAD MY HORMONES TESTED AND MY ESTROGEN IS HIGHER THAN IT SHOULD BE. WHAT WOULD YOU RECOMMEND TO CORRECT THIS AND COULD THIS BE THE REASON THAT I AM STRESSED, TIRED, BAD MOODS & SHORT TEMPERED AND NO INTEREST IN SEX. I BASICALLY WANT TO KILL MY BOYS AGED 7 & 10. I'M 38 AND AM NOT MENAPAUSEL.

THANK YOU

Hi Helen
I'll suggest that you see a gyne as you probably have to go onto a combination hormonal tablet. I can't suggest anything without seeing a patient and the blood tests - these are tricky things to manage.