Question
Posted by: mem | 2007/05/22

estrofem 2mg tabs

Hi Dr,

I had a hysterectomy in 2003 due to a prolapse uterus. Still have ovaries am 44 years of age. Saw gynae 2 weeks ago and some blood results came back and he gave me a prescription for Estrofem 2mg for 3 months. Will I need to have blood done again after 3 months? worried that I may put on weight as I am infact trying to lose weight, and I have been having night sweats and hot flushes as well as not feeling myself could these tabs take all that away and make me feel better.

Mem

You do not need another blood tests. The Estrafem should help with the hot flushes and night sweats.