Question
Posted by: Getha | 2005/07/12

ESR Fat mobililsers and ESR CLA

I just want to establish if you have any knowledge about these products. I have been recommended to try this goodies, but not sure if I'll be wasting my money. I just want to know how the doctor feel about meal supplements in the form of drinks

Dear Getha
I don't know what the ESR Fat mobilisers contain, so click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Diet Detective' and check the ingredients against those listed in the article on 'Slimming Pills & Drops - Slimming Pill Ingredients, Positive & Negative Effects' to see what potential side-effects they may have and if any of the ingredients could help you lose weight. There is some scientific evidence that CLA may assist with weight loss, so you could try it. Keep in mind that the most powerful methods of losing weight are a low-fat diet and exercise.