Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/05


My husband has been having abnormal erections during intercourse recently - it starte abt a month ago - please help.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

It is ALWAYS important to have a physical check up with a doctor when a man develops difficulties with his erection. Erectile problems may result from a number of difficulties, the most important of which to exclude is the beginning of vascular (blood flow) problems. Erectile problems may stem from a number of other physical problems too (e.g. disease such as diabetes, side effects of medication, etc) but also psychological and/or relationship problems. Encourage him to have a physical check up first, then explore other avenues after.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/05

its kind of complicated - he gets an erection but it goes down quickly during sex

Reply to Anonymous
Posted by: P | 2009/05/05

On behalf of everybody else - what abnormal erections?

Reply to P

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.