Posted by: pamela | 2009/04/01

erection problems diabetic

my husband is 20jrs older then me Diabetic help with erection problem please

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

step one is to control the diabetes well - step 2 - see a medical sexologist that can sort the rest out- there are many effective treatments available but need to be individualised on a per patient basis - see a professional

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: paul | 2009/04/02

Hi Pamela , You need to get your GP to prescribe Cialis , I am 60 and find that it works wonders . For me it lasts for up to 10 days per tablet , go to the Cailis web site where it is recomended for Diabetic' s but then again will you be able to cope , you just need to touch him and it' s up and rock hard , enjoy enjoy give us some feed back it may help others .

Reply to paul

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.